Sunday 30 March 2014

Life in Pictures March 2014


This month's shenanigans in the life of moi...


Visiting the Dublin Writers Museum *swoon*


Casually bumping into the St. Mirren football team in Oliver St. John Gogarty's, Temple Bar, on their belated Xmas night out.


Discovering the Best Doughnut In The Universe.


Going to see Gravity at the IMAX. It blew my teeny mind.


Gatecrashing this idyllic house in Anstruther for the weekend. I want to live here forever.


And last but not least... the birth of my best friend Pauline's son, Corey. He has captured my heart. <3 Look at our matching outfits :')

I hope you've all had a lovely month. Here's to April!
Take care,
Catherine x


Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Vikki said...

I've never been to Dublin before - the writers museum looks great! That doughnut also looks amazing...:)

Post a Comment