Saturday 28 April 2012

Get in ma belly!


For today's Y word in the A to Z Blogging Challenge, I've opted for Yumminess, with the Top 3 recipes from my food blog, Noble Nourishment.

In 3rd place... Breaded Haggis Balls with Neep & Tattie Rosti (Recipe here). I made this for Burns Night in January. It went down a treat!



2nd place goes to these Oreo Truffles. Honestly, people will love you forever if you make these (Recipe here).



1st place has to be my Black Pudding Cottage Pie, with Creamy Spring Onion Mash. You'll never eat normal cottage pie again after tasting this gorgeously rich dish. Recipe here. Mmmh...




Why not give them a try? I'd love to know how you get on :)

Today's Y music video is Yeah Yeah Yeahs song, Date With The Night. I have fond memories of this being played in the ABC Nightclub, where I drank vodka-slush-puppies and danced like a lunatic underneath the gigantic disco ball. Good times!






Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Donna K. Weaver said...

Oreo Truffles? Are those even legal?

I swear my pants got tighter just looking at the picture!

sulekkha said...

Just when I have started my diet plan :) I will make these yummy recipes and start my diet from day after. Lovely, I WILL BEGIN WITH THE oREO TRUFFLES.

Catherine Noble said...

@Donna K. Weaver: They really should come with a disclaimer: WARNING - These are highly addictive and may cause arterial clogging (but they're worth it).

@Sulekkha: Haha I'm sure once you've gorged on the wondrous Oreo Truffles, you'll be all set for your diet plan! :p As an aside, the food blog has plenty of low fat, low cal + zero point recipes too. Happy browsing! :)

michelle said...

Some tantalising & tasty treats to tickle the tongue... (wow, all the t's? dunno where that came from... must be the pics... especially cottage pie - my fave!!!)

Post a Comment